Register Now: May 16, 2013 - IIAC Social Media Conference: Practical Tools and Tips for Implementing a Successful Social Media Plan for your Firm
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2013
Time: Registration and breakfast at 7:30 a.m.; Lunch will conclude at 1:45 p.m.
Location: The Toronto Board of Trade, 77 Adelaide St. W., Ketchum/Osgoode Rooms, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON
The IIAC is pleased to host a half-day social media conference where attendees will learn practical tools and tips for implementing a successful social media plan for their firms.
Topics to be covered include:
- What should be in your firm’s social media policy?
- Which advisors are permitted to use social media?
- The use of a social media committee
- The business case for a firm using LinkedIn and why compliance supervisors need to know it
- Regulatory issues
- Best practices for firms
- Implementation challenges and the social media toolkit
- Next steps: Social media beyond the compliance challenges
For more information or to register, please click here.
Register Now: June 25, 2013 - IIAC Small Dealer Symposium “New Strategies for Success in the Evolving Market”
This full day symposium will provide insight on new strategies for success in evolving markets, and offer practical advice on dealing with current revenue and cost challenges faced by small dealers. Panels will discuss the strategies for competing with large dealers, creating a growth strategy, effective use of carrying brokers for cost management, as well as IIROC initiatives and tax matters. A luncheon presentation on economic and industry trends will provide valuable insight. The day will conclude with a networking reception.
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Time: Registration and Breakfast 8:00 am to 8:30 am; Luncheon 12:00 pm; Networking Reception 4:30 pm
Location: St. Andrew’s Club and Conference Centre, 150 King St W, 16th Floor, Toronto (North-east corner King and York)
Keynote Luncheon Speaker: Keith Sjogren, Senior Consultant and Managing Director, Investor Economics
- Economic and industry overview – key issues and trends
Other topics to be covered:
- Establishing a Competitive Wealth Management Value Proposition
- Working With Carrying Brokers to Improve the Bottom Line
- Driving a Growth Strategy through Client Engagement
- IIROC Initiatives and Approaches to the Small Dealer Community
- Tax Issues Affecting Small Dealers’ Operations and Bottom Line
For more information and to register, please click here.
Save the Date: Annual Conference, October 3, 2013
Register Now - IIAC Social Media Conference: Practical Tools and Tips for Implementing a Successful Social Media Plan for your Firm
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Save the Date - IIAC Small and Independent Dealer Symposium: New Strategies for Success in the Evolving Market
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Save the Date - IIAC Annual Conference: As Markets Heal, Confidence Rebuilds
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Save the Date - IIAC Investment Industry Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
(Following the 2013 IIAC Annual Conference)
Thursday, October 3, 2013